Saturday, November 19, 2005

Money....Sigh........

The Graduate School application process has begun. I just filled out my first online application, and it was for Boston University. The whole process costed me 65 american dollars. Small beans by itself but once I fill out many more applications it will seriously hurt my credit card.

I seriously hope I get financial aid whether or not I go to an American University. I was looking at an application for the University of Southern California last night. According to their estimates, being there costs around 37 000 dollars! Lots of money, damn!

Anyway I feel the need to fill out more applications and spend more of my money.



Yay........................


Impoverishedly,

- Inkhorn

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, November 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh that's expensive! But Canadian universities are not much better, U of T alone wants $160 for its application! Talk about pulling money out of your pocket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blog Top Sites