Sunday, November 06, 2005

13 Year old Female Hitlers: Prussian Blue

So I was on the phone catching up with a friend of mine. She told me of this band that is somehow affiliated with white supremacy: Prussian blue.

I checked out their website by googling them (I won't post it here because it's not worth sullying my blog with an advertisement for them). Man are they terrible. They have a link on their blog to an interview with someone who supports a website called "Nazi Gassings". I visited this too, and was chagrined to find out that it is a web site that tries to spread Nazi propaganda to anyone who will read it. It tries to argue that 6 million Jews did not die and that few, if any Jews, were gassed in the war.

It's scary when I think of this from a relative perspective. I'm sitting here at York University where I'm taught a nice tolerant liberal education. I try my best to account for any and all prejudices I might have so that I can broaden my perspective on the world as much as possible. When I come across this bullcrap, however, I can neither accept it nor tolerate it. I guess it is too emotional for me.

I don't have any family members who are holocaust survivors, thank G-d. The feeling of revulsion I got from reading that crap was purely a result of learning about the holocaust through so many different sources. I can only imagine what someone who came out of the war would feel like when reading the material off of these 12 year old girls' website. They would be absolutely sickened. Their material devalues the existence of so many people in this world. Look at the following lyrics:


Well sit down and listen, to what I have to say. Soon will come a great
war, a bloody but holy day. And after that purging our people will be free, and
sing up in the bright skies, a sun for all to see....

Times are very tough now for a proud White man to live. And although it may
appear that this world has no life to give. Times are soon changing, this cant
go on or long. And on that joyful summer’s day we’ll sing our Victory song…

The women, they’ll smile, on Victory Day. And the children, they’ll laugh and they’ll sing and they’ll play. And the forests will echo our grace, for the brand new dawn of our Race…
You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, A mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….

And when we finally conquer, our people will be free. And all across this great land, the bold Truth we shall see. So as we march together, to avoid catastrophe, let’s remember always our sacred Destiny….

Before I get too tired to finish this up, I'm going to give my comments to each stanza:

- Stanza 1: They have delusions of grandeur. They believe that some day a great force is going to bear down on the minorities of the world, leaving their 'people' free. Their usage of the word purge leads me to believe that they think that people who look different from them are vile digestive aliens in need of expulsion like a bad case of alcohol indigestion.

- Stanza 2: A continuation of the delusion of grandeur. This time they emphasize the victimization of the 'White' person. The white person apparently has been rendered lifeless by the many multi-cultural minorities of the world. Shame on them for being so mean?

- Stanza 3: More waxing poetic about the potential for a world where the multi-cultural minorities have been put in their place - possibly by a 'bloody, but holy day'. The reference to the forest approving draws upon notions of the 'natural order of things'. Apparently they think white people are destined to cast off the yoke of their third world oppressors.

- Stanza 4: A reiteration of the important mission that white people have. Their usage of the words "holy creed" makes me think of the Christian crusades, when countless people died in the name of their god. They also make a further reference to "Their oppressive reign". "Their", again, probably refers to the obvious third world or other minorities who daily oppress the poor white supremacists.

- Stanza 5: A further iteration of their delusion of grandeur. Their constant usage of war terminology really heightens my belief that they really have military aspirations. They apparently want to take over Germany, maybe Europe, and secure it for the good of 'their people'. Probably referring to 'Aryans', judging by the rest of their bullcrap.

I'm really quite disgusted by this stuff. I hope they meet with severe disciplinary action.

Pro-semitically,

- Inkhorn

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, November 06, 2005, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said...

As sick as this all is ,I'd prefer to have to put up with this horrible mother's brainwashing than not have the freedom to say what I think and feel.

 
At 9:55 AM, November 06, 2005, Blogger Inkhorn said...

What if what you want to say is racist and promotes similar attitudes towards those you hate?

Your attitude alone might not be the straw that breaks the homicidal maniac's back, but it still contributes to an environment where someone else feels free to spread hate.

Think of it in a Kantian way for a moment. If a society allowed everyone to post hate material, about everyone else, in any medium available, then how would integrity be maintained?

I think everything, such as what we have with PB, should evaluated on a case by case or need-to-know basis. If the material is truly hateful, without any regard for fact or maturity, then it should be dealt with justly.

As for who should do this..... It's beyond me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blog Top Sites