Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Conveniently Timed Backpain

For the first time in a while I had a terrible sleep last night. It seems to have come at a convenient time too, considering I have a big presentation to do today at about 1ish.

I know my back-pain well enough now to know that it doesn't act up out of sheer chronic dysfunction. There is usually a reason for it. I think that having something big to do like this presentation, added to all the other stuff that I am responsible for in the near future, creates a certain stress level that aggravates my back muscles. I think what this would indicate, as I've concluded in previous times, is that I REALLY need to take up some relaxation methods for use during stressful days. I think I'll try meditating for 20 minutes on days like yesterday, and see if that helps me to any degree.

Tiredly,

- Inkhorn

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, April 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matthew!
I just came across a website that might be of interest to you in regards to your back pain: http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/back_pain/preventionback_exercise.shtml. I hope this helps, it's brief and focuses more on exercises, but it's something. Hope you're feeling better! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blog Top Sites