Saturday, January 21, 2006

Getting 'Set Up' or 'נשדך'

So I ran into an acquaintance today at a small synagogue in the Forest Hill area. After chatting a bit he informed me that there was a girl that wanted to get in contact with me; someone who I had met a while back. I gave him my Rogers email address, which is quite easy to remember, after which he told me that he would send emails to both her and I as an introduction of some sort.

Pretty exciting stuff, but I really have to wonder at this happening to me right now. This is the second time in a month that someone has given lip service to setting me up with someone else. While I hope that something good comes out of it, I think these set ups have come at a point where they maybe shouldn't come. In all probability I am going to be moving away from Toronto for school next year. Possibly in Montreal or British Columbia, or possibly in one of the 5 American locations that I've chosen for grad school.

Anyway, I'll go along with this strange game of 'consider-other-possibilities' that life may or may not be handing me! I wonder what will happen?

Datingly,

- Inkhorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blog Top Sites