Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jew Watch!

Several days ago I came across a very suspicious website called Jew Watch. It seems to be one of those National Vanguard (read: White Power) movements bent on exposing Jewish plots to control the world, United States, or something like that. Here's a quote from Wikipedia's Jew Watch Article

Jew Watch purports to expose Jewish crimes against humanity. Its stated position is that Jews are responsible for every major war in the last 150 years, that Judaism hates all races of humanity (especially whites), and dominates the world by proxy through the United States. At the same time, it alleges in the documents stored that global Jewry seeks to destroy the United States itself since its power may soon be turned against Jewry.

I found a really funny blog posting that describes one person's response to this website:

So I was recently on a visit to an entertaining website called Jew Watch. Whoever's in charge of the site has set himself the Herculean task of watching all the Jews in the world. He's watching me give him the finger right now. It's a gargantuan undertaking, keeping an eye on every Jew, keeping track of all their little Jew activities. It's such a huge job that one person can't possibly do it all by himself. And he doesn't. I mean, he does it, but he does the kind of crappy job of it you'd expect.

Last week alone, for example, he misquoted me in three phone conversation transcripts. Wednesday, he undercounted my bowel movements, and Thursday he has me down as having watched Jeopardy. I usually do, but I didn't last Thursday, and he just ASSUMED I did. He didn't bother to WATCH me to make sure. Maybe I'm not JEW enough for him.

Read More


I suppose there are always going to be anti-semites doing their anti-Semitic things so long as the Semites, I mean Jews, are in positions of power.

I was thinking about that this past shabbat: Isn't it ridiculous how many Jews there are in the upper economic echelons of North American society? It does seem to make the Jewish people an easy target for others who don't have a quick and easy explanation for why they weren't so lucky in the game of life.

Anyway, I'll end off with a joke for you to think about:

Q: How many Jews does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Three, one to call the cleaning lady and two to feel guilty about it.

World-Dominatingly,

- Inkhorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blog Top Sites