Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Time Sacrifice

I am now sitting in front of a courtesy computer at Toronto Western Hospital after having conferenced with a doctor here who is in charge of the investigation of a residual cardiovascular condition that has developed in me after my major problem was dealt with.

To make a long story short (as I might be going back to school soon) I am going to have to give up several half days in the next few weeks to be treated for this condition. The stakes: my spinal column. The culprit(s): Veins that are draining into a major vessel that is not my inferior vena cava.

This is a sacrifice of my time now, so that I have more time to sacrifice later.

Cardiovascularly,

- Inkhorn

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, January 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with that man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blog Top Sites