Thursday, December 08, 2005

Data Entry Complete :)

The Data Entry from Hell has been completed!

It was a very huge stack of questionnaire packages; 188 packages to be exact. I had to mark down at least 150 responses from each questionnaire package, using the numberpad the whole way through. It was kind of annoying as the job didn't go by very quickly. Looking through my time sheet I see that it took me around 12 hours in total to do - WOW!

Just to get some extra closure on the job, I took a picture of the pile of questionnaires that I worked with:














The questionnaires from the job which I described above are lying atop the ruler that you see in the stack of papers in the picture!

I'm glad that's over. Now the only thing left I have to do work on is the Introduction and Methodology section to my honour's thesis. The introduction section is not that hard, considering the fact that I played a big role in coming up with the ideas behind what I want to investigate in my study. It's really the methodology section which is iffy, seeing as how that will change according to what program we decide to use, and what particular parameters we decide to adopt.

Anyway I need to stop thinking for the night!

Cognitively,

- Inkhorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blog Top Sites