Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Converted...

I think I've finally been convinced that going to Orthodox Jewish weddings, where I have met neither the Bride nor Groom, is a fun activity. Last night was the third time I went to such a wedding during my trip to Monsey New York. Boy was it ever fun. These people spent tonnes of money on food, a live band (who played some really awful renditions of Beatles music), Wedding hall, Lounge Hall, and a Dinner hall with a huge dance floor. The appetizers were good enough to be dinner, the dinner was amazing, and the dessert was really tasty. The drinks!! If it were not for the drinks then I do not think I would have danced so much. Wow was I energetic. I think it was nicer this time due to the presence of other Yeshiva students who I have a better rapport with. It was a great experience to share with people. Hopefully I will have pictures to share over my blog after getting them from a student who remembered to bring his digital camera with!

Marriedly,
Inkhorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blog Top Sites